This entry might be using an old signature, or it was signed by a key that does not exist on the server.
Factom Accounting Script
I have just published version 2 of the Factom accounting script. This version is significantly more useful, flexible and maintainable than the previous version. New features include:
- Monitor multiple addresses from one script.
- Output transaction data to only bitcoin.tax, csv, or both.
- Use a combination of different bitcoin.tax accounts for each address.
- Monitor only coinbase transactions, only non-coinbase transactions, or both.
- Use a different base fiat currency for each address.
- Report the TXID for each transaction on bitcoin.tax.
- You no longer need to run walletd.
Please find full instructions for setting it up on the Github repo: [URL]https://github.com/Factoshi/factoid-address-monitord[/URL]
Feel free to reach out to me on Discord if you need any help setting it up.