Search results

  1. mboender

    Process Discussion Factom to upgrade and change into Accumulate Network

    Speaking for BIF as a ANO and for myself as a holder, I see the progression into Accumulate as a very positive way forward into the future. They bring in experience, expertise, reputation, relationships and the capital to make Accumulate successful.
  2. mboender

    ANO Application

    Yes. And I have been chatting with Matt.
  3. mboender

    Vote PaulSnow from Factom Inc Reaffirmed Standing for Blockchain Innovation Foundation

    I agree. We need all our ANOs. Let's work together to give them a new perspective.
  4. mboender

    Amendment Batched Amendment - Strategy and Resource Director Proposal

    On behalf of Sphereon I’ll post a more extensive vision for the protocol in the next few days. For now, we want to thank all the parties for getting this whole discussion going and all the efforts that they’ve put in so far. From our point of view we believe it is super important to break the...
  5. mboender

    Factom leadership and decision making vote #2

    On behalf of Sphereon I’ll post a more extensive vision for the protocol in the next few days. For now, we want to thank all the parties for getting this whole discussion going and all the efforts that they’ve put in so far. From our point of view we believe it is super important to break the...
  6. mboender

    Factom leadership and decision making vote #2

    Since this was a non-formal poll, outside the official governance, and the aim was "Ensure we align our efforts to create the best possible proposal and greatly increase the chance of it passing" (and I assume 'our' means the Factom community), why did you decide not include the tokenholders...
  7. mboender

    BIF moves to infra

    @Anton Ilzheev I’ll respond here, because not only Niels, but me and Sebastian as well, are pretty much done with the Factom Protocol community at this stage. Ad 1. We’ve been running BIF at a loss pretty much since its inception, mainly because of a long-term commitment for our Dubai nodes...
  8. mboender

    Vote Anton Ilzheev from De Facto Removed Standing for BI Foundation

    I do not see a response or retraction on my three bullet points in your answer to Sebastian.
  9. mboender

    Vote Anton Ilzheev from De Facto Removed Standing for BI Foundation

    Ad b) I resent what you say about me and the Rebranding grant and would like you to retract what you say there. It is slanderous and libellous. The application was done by me on behalf of the Marketing Committee. Not by me personally, BIF or Sphereon. The money was not spend “as I wanted...
  10. mboender

    AMA

    We will be happy to participate in an AMA
  11. mboender

    Process Discussion New Marketing Committee formation

    My current responsibilities are taking up so much of my time that it will be hard to contributie much in hours to the workgroup. That said, I’m always available to help anyone in the community that has a question or wants to chat about something business- or sales-related concerning the Factom...
  12. mboender

    Should "[Marketing Committee-2] Rebranding Services" go up for final determination?

    @Saul Schwartzbach I feel your frustration. I have felt the same. And we are late, but that is it, late. Because of the reasons I gave. But I strongly disagree that the money has been wasted. We do have established a list of possible brand names. We will share these with the community to...
  13. mboender

    Should "[Marketing Committee-2] Rebranding Services" go up for final determination?

    While I may agree with the lessons learned and believe we should change the current grant system, if there is a better way, did the fundamental reasons for the rebranding change? Because I do not think so. There is still the conflict in naming that leads to confusion in almost every PR, post...
  14. mboender

    Should "[Marketing Committee-2] Rebranding Services" go up for final determination?

    I also agree with Niels that it is near impossible to be decisive as a community/workgroup for these type of grants. It is near impossible to speed things up and be decisive as there are too many things outside of your control. We see we cannot run these projects as we run projects in a business...
  15. mboender

    Should "[Marketing Committee-2] Rebranding Services" go up for final determination?

    I concur with @David Chapman calculation. $32,200 -/- $14,375 -/- $100 = $ 17,825 left.
  16. mboender

    Should "[Marketing Committee-2] Rebranding Services" go up for final determination?

    The question about the budget was answered earlier.
  17. mboender

    Should "[Marketing Committee-2] Rebranding Services" go up for final determination?

    @David Chapman @Miguel Proulx Inc. rebranding is not an option: that has been asked and rejected as not possible.
  18. mboender

    Should "[Marketing Committee-2] Rebranding Services" go up for final determination?

    @Saul Schwartzbach I can only agree that the process has taken much longer than I expected and hoped for. It has turned out that coming up with names is not as easy as it sounds. And that is the easy part. We’ve gone through many, many names, discussing them, then checking, only to find out that...
  19. mboender

    Should "[Marketing Committee-2] Rebranding Services" go up for final determination?

    @Alex This contract is still active. It covers their work up to the moment we are revealing the proposed names to the community.
Top