Thanks for letting us know - I'm attaching our executive summary and team bios - this will have what you need. The public application encouraged not using last names, but I have no problem sharing them. Let me know if you need anything else!Greetings and thank you for campaigning.
Is there an additional document somewhere I'm missing? For example, I only see first names used in the posted doc and would like to research your team.
Thank you Niels, one point of clarification I would like to make with respect to the test net - we are not yet onboard, but hopefully will be by the end of the week. Thanks!Welcome and thank you for applying. Questions will be asked next few days. Please check back often and reply as promptly as possible.
The public answers to the questions in the form are attached
Hi Matt,Hi Consensus,
Thanks for applying! Could you break out:
1. What pledges you are making to grow the protocol via grants (if any)?
2. What pledges you are making to grow the protocol in general (via ANO payouts or simply by time/resource dedication)?
Hi Julian, thanks for your question:Thank you for applying. A few questions I am asking all applicants,
- How many person-hours per week do you expect your team to devote to this ecosystem?
- How will these hours be distributed among your members?
- How will this be distributed among your ANO activities (open source project dev, proprietary project dev, protocol level technical involvement, governance involvement, marketing/promotion … )?
- Can you give a list of demonstrable metrics that the community could use say 6 months or a year from now if you are selected in this application to evaluate your ANO?
Hi Bobby,Hi Consensus - thanks for the application!
1. What experience do you have with factomd?
2. What stopped you from joining testnet?
3. What's your Discord user names?
Hi Samuel,Thank you for the application.
Another secondary benefit from this is that insurers will be able to decrease premiums due to the increased security and lack of accessibility to
malicious actors that blockchain and distributed ledger technology brings to the storage and transfer of this information. Due to the incredibly strict FDA regulations surrounding the transmission of personal health information, Factom’s smart contract technology provides an attractive avenue through which this data could be transferred.
Will you please elaborate on what this smart contract on Factom would look like and how you would use it to transfer data?
Seeing as entries are stored in chains, the FDA rules and guidelines surrounding patient data transfer, access, and storage could essentially be defined as the set of rules in the first entry of the chain, and any attempt to access, manipulate, or transfer this data in a manner not in compliance with these rules would be rejected, but still recorded as having been attempted. This would allow for improved transparency into such transactions, as well as the ease with which such data could be audited by an external third-party. Such a secure and transparent system would be beneficial to healthcare systems from an administrative and regulatory standpoint for these reasons, and something uniquely suited to Factom’s platform.
Do you anticipate storing the data on Factom itself or on some abstraction above Factom that is anchored to Factom? If you can elaborate a little more on the specifics of your ideas here I would appreciate it, thanks!
NK01)Our team is well funded through various means, including backing from institutions as well as financing
Just to be clear. In the above sentence you mean existing non-Factom grants right?
Since you will be hosting your own infrastructure with it's costs. Do you have a projection for us at what price FCT has to be to break even?
How would you make sure you keep operating even with the above quote?
To be clear. With de-identified above you mean anonymization or pseudonymization?
1. I am surprised by you not having any plans for forming any type of corporate or real world organization. have you thought through tax implications, continuity of business, ownership of domains, etc that not forming an organization would entail?
2. I am impressed by bringing 3 tech people to the group.
3. How did you hear about the factom project and that new ANOs are being recruited?
4. To be clear, does your team have any connection to the Ethereum omnibus holding company Consensys?
5. How is LedgerOps different than normal operations, where software needs to be upgraded correctly? That is not a term I have heard before. Is this a hyperledger term I missed?
6. How will you handle brainswaps? you are only listing 2 servers on your application and don't mention alternative systems.
7. Since you aren't using cloud servers, what plans do you have for guard servers when those become recommended?
8. How has your experience with hyperledger prepared you for being part of the Factom Authority set?