Factom Arabia related things

Standing Parties: Please score this ANO Candidate from 0 - 60

Have not voted

Authority Nodes Consensus Networks Consensus Networks Innovative Secured Connection (ISC) Kompendium Kompendium

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BlockchainArabia team have experience in blockchain technology and have very good connection with business leaders and governments in MENA region specially and have outreach to the Arabian cryptocurrencies community. And our primary version to bring and apply blockchain technology at Middle East and North Africa region.
We are the first and unique in region who joined (EOS, TELEOS, MEETONE, SNAX, privEOS)
We have launched https://allthingseos.one/ , MOBEOS toolkit, and so many DApps in progress

Hi Factom Arabia team, thank you for your submission and good luck in this election round.

Some initial questions from me:

NK01
Mohammed is a long time crypto expert and is considered one of the early miners in the region. He developed a deep understanding of the prominent Blockchain technologies including Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and others. He applies advanced analytical models to evaluate cryptocurrencies, as well as Blockchain protocols and consensus models.
Anything you could mention about Factom in that regard? Our consensus model, governance for instance?

NK02

We believe the Factom project has a successful future We want to participate in the development of the project to make it successful ِAlso we need to be rewarded from running servers on the network
Being rewarded is an integral part of being an ANO. Could you elaborate on the participation part please?

NK03
Vision for the future of Factom
One of the best Blockchain projects and can be from the top in future
We all like to think that, but any reasons as to why you make this remark?

NK04
Commitment to protocol
already demonstrated we can launch our server and we are ready to help and push this project forward

Future commitment to protocol
we can offered tools , help , money and dApps to Factom society
This is all quite generic. Can you give us more details please?

NK05
Servers we have run for other protocol(s) Yes, TCP
And I hope UDP for that matter. But the question was more about other projects and not so much network protocols itself ;)

NK06
Efficiency for node 1 with excellent support and performance when we have to guild to start Efficiency for node 2 with excellent support and performance when we have to guild to start also if situation needs node NO 2
Efficiency is a percentage of deferment of the FCT you will not be receiving. So it is a number between 0 and 100. Please see the application document and our governance to learn more about it. Please be aware that efficiency is a score in the total election score you will receive from standing parties. As you worded it now, you would not receive any points for it. So what efficiency levels can we expect from your team?

Hi FactomArabia - thanks for your application!

It's great to see more teams from the MENA region. Where are you based?

"We are the first and unique in region who joined (EOS, TELEOS, MEETONE, SNAX, privEOS) We have launched https://allthingseos.one/ , MOBEOS toolkit, and so many DApps in progress"

Can you expand on this? What contributions have you made to other protocols? What are some of the dApps you've been working on?

Kind Regards!

Thank you for applying to be an ANO! I'll likely have some specific questions later, these are simply questions I am asking all applicants.

1. Will you commit to, if elected, having, at the very least, the executives who will play a role in this ecosystem:
A. Signup for this forum with their username being First Name Last Name
B. Have a personal picture as their avatar.

It's not a requirement that this happen and some won't care but I personally will score those who won't commit to this a little lower and I want to be transparent about that.

2. Will you commit to having a logo created and/or submitted to this area within 30 days of your election (I would provide directions).

3. Will you commit to keeping this area updated for your team (it's easy).

4. Will you commit to providing at least a quarterly update on the progress your team is making in this area.

5. If you haven't already posted them within this thread, please provide the LinkedIn of anyone you mention as part of your team.

Thank you!

Hi Factom Arabia team, thank you for your submission and good luck in this election round.

Some initial questions from me:

NK01

Anything you could mention about Factom in that regard? Our consensus model, governance for instance?

Handling and management system for Factom is elegant
There was a chance to eat the blockchain a chance, but that didn't happen because there is one missing thing: URI concept who can offers and distribute rewards to the real network operators

NK02

Being rewarded is an integral part of being an ANO. Could you elaborate on the participation part please?

we can launch our server and we are ready to help and push this project forward

NK03

We all like to think that, but any reasons as to why you make this remark?

yes, we think that depending on technical features also the management way for this project

NK04

This is all quite generic. Can you give us more details please?

we will spend most of rewards to build (Tools, dApps) and enhance the operation way

NK05

And I hope UDP for that matter. But the question was more about other projects and not so much network protocols itself ;)

no worries regarding protocols TCP / UDP or something else, servers can support anything protocols used by services that running on server whatever protocol type

NK06

Efficiency is a percentage of deferment of the FCT you will not be receiving. So it is a number between 0 and 100. Please see the application document and our governance to learn more about it. Please be aware that efficiency is a score in the total election score you will receive from standing parties. As you worded it now, you would not receive any points for it. So what efficiency levels can we expect from your team?
let us launch our server and measure it, I checked the document we need to go with testnet to be sure about our Efficiency

Hi FactomArabia - thanks for your application!

It's great to see more teams from the MENA region. Where are you based?

"We are the first and unique in region who joined (EOS, TELEOS, MEETONE, SNAX, privEOS) We have launched https://allthingseos.one/ , MOBEOS toolkit, and so many DApps in progress"

Can you expand on this? What contributions have you made to other protocols? What are some of the dApps you've been working on?

Kind Regards!

We launched mobEOS on EOS blockchain , and we are working on digital identity system for Gulf counties on Blockchain
For MEETONE and SNAX we are block producer also

Thank you for applying to be an ANO! I'll likely have some specific questions later, these are simply questions I am asking all applicants.

1. Will you commit to, if elected, having, at the very least, the executives who will play a role in this ecosystem:
A. Signup for this forum with their username being First Name Last Name
B. Have a personal picture as their avatar.

is there any way to modify First Name and Last name?

It's not a requirement that this happen and some won't care but I personally will score those who won't commit to this a little lower and I want to be transparent about that.

2. Will you commit to having a logo created and/or submitted to this area within 30 days of your election (I would provide directions).

OK, got it will work on it.

3. Will you commit to keeping this area updated for your team (it's easy).

OK, got it will work on it.

4. Will you commit to providing at least a quarterly update on the progress your team is making in this area.

OK, got it .

5. If you haven't already posted them within this thread, please provide the LinkedIn of anyone you mention as part of your team.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/baselalkaddoumi/

https://www.linkedin.com/in/mohammed-almuhanna-a02259160/

Thank you!

Thank you for your application.

I would add a few things:

1. Please hire a proficient English speaker to proofread and/or translate the two-way communication. Right now, many of the questions in your applications have very vague, generic answers and in part (there are more reasons imo) this is due to the language barrier.
2. Please have a look at other applications to determine what the standard is we're looking for. Your technical overview doesn't even list the efficiency you will be running at and it's details like this that will make the standing parties completely ignore your application.

Hello, Factom Arabia, thank you for application.
I ask this questions all ANO candidates:

1. With what efficiency are you going to operate?

2. If your efficiency is lower, than 60%:
2.1. What have you already pledged to the Factom? It's a good practice, when ANO candidates pledge works in advance before being elected.
2.2. Do you have an experience in running business? What kind of businesses it were? Please tell us more about it, so we can understand your strengths and what expect from your ANO if it will be elected.
2.3. What a minimum number of hours per week are you going to work for Factom? Do you commit it?

3. Do you participate in any other cryptocurrency projects? If yes, please reveal details.

Jay Cheroske

Bedrock Solutions
I've decided to ask all prospective ANOs the following:
  • What experiences do you have running dockerized applications?
  • What are some things you learned while running your testnet servers?
  • How have your ideas about mainnet infrastructure changed as you have become more familiar with running factomd?
Apologies if you have already answered one or more of these somewhere else.