Federated Reserve & Prestige IT

NK01)
Unless I missed something you will keep operating as 2 entities right?
(most of my followup questions are based on that assumption as well)

NK02)
How would you handle that in case a serious conflict arises?

NK03)
With 2 separate organizations come seperate cultures and opinions. How do the standing parties know that it is the ANO talking?

NK04)
If NK01 is wrong, could you explain how it is wrong and why you didn't make that more apparent in your application.

NK05)
You list the same efficiency for 1 or 2 nodes. Does that mean you do not have overhead costs? You are also listing things like content marketing and conferences. Could you explain how you can keep the efficiency constant between 1 and 2 nodes?

NK01)
Unless I missed something you will keep operating as 2 entities right?
(most of my followup questions are based on that assumption as well)

NK02)
How would you handle that in case a serious conflict arises?

NK03)
With 2 separate organizations come seperate cultures and opinions. How do the standing parties know that it is the ANO talking?

NK04)
If NK01 is wrong, could you explain how it is wrong and why you didn't make that more apparent in your application.

NK05)
You list the same efficiency for 1 or 2 nodes. Does that mean you do not have overhead costs? You are also listing things like content marketing and conferences. Could you explain how you can keep the efficiency constant between 1 and 2 nodes?
1. Correct, except that we’re doing a joint venture for this ANO.

2. Our interests are aligned, and we don’t see any conflicts arising. Our teams have worked together for almost a year on several related projects in the past with great success. We have open communication daily via Signal messaging, plus weekly conference calls. If you have a specific conflict that you foresee, please let us know so we can address it specifically.

3. For business and marketing related issues, the point person is me (Mark). For technology related issues, the point person is Saul.

4. Apologies for the confusion. We thought we were clear in our application introduction when we mentioned that our two companies joined forces, but I’ll elaborate.

The team at Federated Reserve is a group of friends who wanted to work together as an ANO. The company was formed exclusively for this purpose and had no other purpose.

Prestige IT is first and foremost an IT security company that applied to be an ANO as an extension of their IT security business.

When we said our teams joined forces what we meant is that the team at Federated Reserve and the portion of Prestige IT that is dedicated to the ANO will be working together as a joint venture.

5. We have other sources of income which allow us to cover overhead and have the same efficiency for 1 or 2 nodes. We plan on attending the conferences we listed anyway, so we’re able to evangelize Factom at no additional out of pocket cost to us. Truth be told, we will evangelize Factom at these conferences whether we’re elected as an ANO or not. Content marketing will be more dependent on the price of FCT, and whether we’re awarded grants from the grant pool for our content marketing proposals.