Grant Round 2020.3 Final Amount

Public: Only invited members may reply

• Viewed Bedrock Solutions Bedrock Solutions BlockVenture Blockchain Innovation Foundation Blockchain Innovation Foundation Blockrock Mining Blockrock Mining Consensus Networks Consensus Networks CryptoLogic CryptoLogic Cube3 Cube3 DBGrow DBGrow De Facto De Facto Factom Inc Factom Inc Factomatic Factomatic Factoshi Factoshi Federate This Federate This Go Immutable HashnStore HashnStore Kompendium Kompendium LayerTech LayerTech Luciap Luciap Nolan Bauer PrestigeIT PrestigeIT RewardChain RewardChain Stamp-IT Stamp-IT The Factoid Authority The Factoid Authority VBIF VBIF
  • Not Viewed HashQuark

Do you approve the value of 120,000 FCT for grant round 2020.3?

• I do not approve the 2020.3 grant round amount of 120,000 FCT

Votes: 0 0.0%

Have not voted

Authority Nodes DBGrow DBGrow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timed Discussion

Discussion ended:

Status
Not open for further replies.
In accordance with Doc 107, the Standing Parties must approve the grant round amount with 3/5 vote.

I propose we approve the final 2020.3 amount of 120,000 FCT. For the sake of time, I would like to see the poll become active immediately. perhaps an admin can assist?

Here is a breakdown of the report I ran on block 257632:

Current block: 257632
Current round: 2020.3
Activation block: 259626
Payout block: 260626
Payout date: 2020-09-01
Existing Grant Pool: 99157
Grant round contribution to payout date: 27069
Grant pool at payout date: 124963.74

Chappie

Factomize Bot
This thread is a Custom Timed Discussion and I am designed to help facilitate efficient communication.

Only ANOs may take part in this discussion and vote. Unless this discussion is ended early or extended, it will end in 1 days after which a vote may take place. After 18 hours from the start of the thread or any point up until 24 hours are left in the discussion, you can make a motion to end the discussion immediately or extend the discussion beyond it's initial time frame by selecting the pertinent button at the top of this thread. If someone "seconds" your motion, a poll will take place and if a majority of voters vote yes by the time the discussion is scheduled to end, the time period will be extended for 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.