Proposed Factom Objectives

Public: Only invited members may reply

• Viewed BlockVenture Blockchain Innovation Foundation Blockchain Innovation Foundation Consensus Networks Consensus Networks Cube3 Cube3 DBGrow DBGrow De Facto De Facto Factom Inc Factom Inc Factoshi Factoshi Federate This Federate This Go Immutable HashnStore HashnStore Jason Gregoire Kompendium Kompendium Luciap Luciap PrestigeIT PrestigeIT Stamp-IT Stamp-IT The Factoid Authority The Factoid Authority VBIF VBIF
  • Not Viewed HashQuark

Should we adopt the presented Factom Objectives (with amendments) and work towards its execution?

Have not voted

Authority Nodes DBGrow DBGrow

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timed Discussion

Discussion ended:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no way to accurately assess whether these are realistic targets. I do not know how much progress has been made, what is actively being planned, or how much work is left to do.

I do not want to undermine those who are making progress, but I also do not want to advance a plan that I believe might give any potential FCT holder unrealistic expectations. As such, Factoshi will abstain.

I have no way to accurately assess whether these are realistic targets. I do not know how much progress has been made, what is actively being planned, or how much work is left to do.

I do not want to undermine those who are making progress, but I also do not want to advance a plan that I believe might give any potential FCT holder unrealistic expectations. As such, Factoshi will abstain.
@Alex, both you and @Paul B. expressed concern over the provided 12 month timeline.

Would you be willing to place a vote (for or against) if the applicable period was removed and instead left open?
If yes, I’m happy to accommodate.

Part of this discussion is to integrate feedback from the community so we have something we can all stand behind.

Okay, Thank you for the valuable feedback!!

I have updated the thread post, diagram, and proposal on google docs and removed the 2021 timeline. @Paul B.

Factom Objectives will finally allow standing parties to both communicate future expectations externally to token holders and industry and even more importantly organize talent around core goals to cooperatively work towards.
______

If anyone else has any recommended modifications please provided ASAP.
We are eager to receive feedback to ensure this proposal is representative of all standing parties.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.