Question for Kompendium from Michael Lam

Chappie

Factomize Bot
@Kompendium,

@Michael Lam asked the following question:

How do you anticipate the removal of a developer from your team will impact your ability to deliver software upon which your 15% efficiency was justified and predicated? We supported your move down to 15% because you had a history of delivering software, but in light of the changed team make up, we do see some downside risk for you guys moving forward to deliver. Especially since quarterly reports are a long time between. We do not feel comfortable extending standing for another 3 months at 15% efficiency given a major team shake-up. We are uncertain at this point how to vote for your standing.

@Kompendium,

@Michael Lam asked the following question:
Michael, see below

'How do you anticipate the removal of a developer from your team will impact your ability to deliver software upon which your 15% efficiency was justified and predicated?'
Little/none - we've already delivered many many times more than necessary to justify the additional $1200 from a 50% baseline. Additionally, we've only operated at 15% for three months, the rest was 60% efficiency, so you're comment is overstated. That being said, we're actively working no projects now and aim to release them as they occur. We've been trying to shift and restart everything ... during a global pandemic.

We supported your move down to 15% because you had a history of delivering software, but in light of the changed team make up, we do see some downside risk for you guys moving forward to deliver.
No need to worry here. The change in team make up has had the effect of improving our focus on what we aim to do for the protocol.

'Especially since quarterly reports are a long time between..."
I think you have us confused with some other ANO, we generally are ONE OF THE ONLY ANO that issues MONTHLY REPORTS. I haven't issued one yet for April, but I think we've only had one month where an update wasn't provide.

Thanks for all that you do and taking the time to ask us a question or two. Please let us know if you have further questions.