Update from Greg Forst - Marketing Committee Chair

Hi @everyone ,

First, Happy Holidays to everyone! It has been a crazy year for the community. I wanted to give an update on my role going forward in the Marketing Working Group (previously known as the Marketing Committee).

I will still be involved in the working group, but will not be able to dedicate nearly as much time as I have in the past. Therefore, I will be stepping down as chairman starting in January. This has been discussed in the Marketing Working Group’s last several meetings. As of now, no one has stepped up to replace me. The interim plan is to rotate who leads working group meetings between Keith, Perly and myself. Note: we are the most active in the working group and are typically in attendance for every meeting. Other members like Maarten, Spencer and Damo make it when their schedules allow.

With that said, we welcome new members looking to get their hands dirty. Strategy is great but we need doers. So, if you are interested, please be willing to pitch in and do some of the heavy lifting.

Important note: The contract with Wachsman, our PR firm, ends at the end of January. Just a heads-up.

A big thank you to the Marketing Working Group members that helped me during my time as Chair!

I look forward to an exciting 2020!

Thanks,
Greg Forst